What You Will Learn :
- Using Excel (no specialist Excel skills are necessary) gain a practical, intuitive understanding of how the fixed income rates market works;
- Understand how each element of the market is connected to the others;
- Use the knowledge of the rates markets to build an understanding of credit curves and credit trading strategies
- Be able to construct fixed income trades which isolate a specific risk or idea
This course will deepen delegates’ understanding of the more technical aspects of fixed income instruments and interest rate curves. The content will be covered using short tutor-led sessions enhanced by excel sessions and case study exercises.
Live Online Training
Since 2003, Fitch Learning’s industry experts have been delivering world-renowned virtual training programs to learners across the globe. Benefits include:
- World-class video conferencing technology
- Fully interactive, engage and network with peers using break out rooms, quizzes and polls
- On-hand technical support team throughout
- Attend from anywhere, across four time zones
- Save time and costs on travel
Who is this course for?
Anyone who has a basic grasp of fixed income and wishes to up-grade their knowledge to a more technical level. This course is particularly suited to delegates working in, or with, risk departments, product control, fixed income sales, fixed income trading, product development and technology business analysts. This course uses Excel, but attendees by no means have to be Excel experts.