Our online training lets you join a live training course from your place of work or home.
This two-day Introduction to Adobe Illustrator course aims to provide delegate with fundamental knowledge and skills to successfully use Illustrator’s powerful features, including:
- Creating and editing with shapes & layers
- Creating sophisticated artwork and graphics for print, web, interactive, mobile and motion designs.
- Creating logos with special type effects.
- Using the Live Trace and Live Paint tools.
Illustrator training is hands-on and practical. The course also investigates the best ways of integrating Illustrator into workflow.
Our approach to Online training
When you attend our online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the training.
- Allow our trainer and the other virtual delegates to see and hear you (if you have a webcam, and you’re agreeable).
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
Your experience will be as close as is possible to actually being in the classroom…
- The training will follow the same syllabus, and will be hosted by the same Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs), as our classroom-based courses.
- We’ll post you a training guide, and send you all the information you need to participate in the training. We’ll even post you a headset and microphone if you need one.
- You’ll carry out exercises using the software you’re being trained in, assisted by our trainer. If you don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’ll receive an e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe accredited course. Click here to see a sample of the certificate you receive.
- You’ll be entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
This is an Adobe-accredited Illustrator course, hosted by Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs) and Adobe Certified Experts (ACEs) in Illustrator.
Self-funders can spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free.
Who is this course for?
This Introduction to Adobe Illustrator training course has been designed for newcomers to Illustrator and novice users with a small amount of experience.
Typical delegates include graphic or web designers, as well as professionals moving into design-focused roles that require the creation of illustrations, advertisements, maps, graphs and other graphics.
Virtual / online delegates will need access to a Windows or Mac computer to use throughout the training.