What You Will Learn :
- Strengthen people leadership skills and develop greater professional maturity and flexibility
- Utilize these communication skills and presentation skills in the moment during high-stake interactions and negotiations
- Explore when different “roles” would be more effective with different audiences
- Develop communication agility that will lead most effectively to shared beneficial outcomes with team, clients, and other stakeholders
Participants will learn the five leadership communication roles and their corresponding message frameworks. Participants will practice responding in the moment to a multitude of scenarios to practice managing up, down, and across with the intention to command, assert, guide, motivate, and counsel. The importance of being flexible in your communication style and structure is emphasized.
- THE 5 LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION ROLES
- ABILITY TO THINK ON YOUR FEET
- 4 PUSHBACK TOOLS
- Understand the 5 leadership roles
- Successfully demonstrate and leverage the 5 message frameworks
- Explore a variety of strategies to motivate, counsel, and assert ideas most effectively
- Strengthen listening skills and the most critical communication skills and presentation skills
- Identify personal strengths and areas for opportunity
Who is this course for?
360 Leadership Communication Agility is suitable for Managers and above.